About Aaron Anguiano
An Experienced Attorney in Modesto, CA
A PASSION TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO OUR COMMUNITY
Our firm treats clients with the same respect of a good friend awhile being straightforward and honest about your case. Aaron O. Anguiano serves most of Northern California and dedicates himself to helping our clients achieve the compensation they deserve. Aaron aggressively fights to maximize your recovery on the negotiating table and in court.
A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN CALIFORNIA WITH NEARLY 23 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Aaron O. Anguiano has nearly 25 years of experience in battling insurance companies and getting results in family law matters. He continues to confront insurance entities and those preventing the due resolutions to the average working person.
UNIQUE ATTRIBUTES AMONG PERSONAL INJURY AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS IN CALIFORNIA
Aaron understands the stress of personal injuries and the difficulties surrounding family law matter. With superior empathy and experience, his legal expertise are preeminent in and out of court.
About Aaron Anguiano’s Curriculum Vitae
- California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1998
Past Employment Positions
- Strauss, Neibauer, et al, Law Clerk and Attorney, 1996-1999
- Rancano & Rancano, Law Clerk, 1994-1996, Attorney, 1999-2001
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Pro Bono Activities
- Youth Court, 1998 – 2000
- Humphreys College, Stockton, California, 1997, JD
- University of California – Davis, California, 1986, MBA – Major: Finance & Accounting
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California 1986, B.S. in Business Administration, graduated Cum Laude and Dean’s List
Associations & Memberships
- Stanislaus County Bar Associations, 1998-Present
- Latino Community Roundtable, 1999-Present
- American GI Forum, 1998-2000
- Alpha Gamma Sigma – Life Time Member
- Barba v. Perez (2008) 166 Cal.App.4th 444.
Have you been injured in an auto/truck accident, dog bite, slip and fall, etc.? Do you need a quality and aggressive personal injury lawyer to represent you? Are you missing work or suffering health problems due to someone’s carelessness?